Sunday, August 15, 2010

AUGUST 14th

..

i was so happy..
this date used to be vey special for me
cuz my ex-someonespecial having his birthday.
i'm still happy for him cuz he's got another girl taking care of him.
end of story~
another thing happened, just yesterday..
on fourteen august two O one O..
i spent almost the whole day with b, my sweetheart.. 
we went to melaka sentral to buy bus tickets. with zati, kak huda, n b..
but unfortunately,,
no ticket to ipoh yet. and some has already ran out...
so we just blah from there.
kak huda dropped us at melaka parade.
later we shopped at dataran pahlawan..
i bought a cute blouse. n a yellow shirt for him..
i still remember what his face looks like when he refused to take it..hehe 
then we went to bazaar ramadhan alor gajah..
buka puasa, we ate nasi ayam together..
and most importantly, b..
i won't forget how u make me feel..=)
you are my something special..;


No comments:

Post a Comment